See ya later Mommy and Daddy Gators!
Do you have a flexible schedule, or are you looking for a slow transition into a pre-school community for your little one? If so, our part-time and drop-in childcare options are a great solution! Our flexible schedules will help your child build important social, emotional, and foundational learning skills to help prepare them for Pre-K.
We offer various combinations of weekly schedules ranging from 2 to 4 days.
All part-time programs are led by classroom teachers who engage children in fun, thematically-based learning activities, including stories, games, crafts, sensory play, music, and movement!
Partial Week Programs at A Child’s Space are a great solution for many working parents, including those who work remotely from home.
Our flexible schedules help your child build important social, emotional, and foundational learning skills on days that you choose according to your work needs and schedules.
Half-Day schedules require a monthly commitment to ensure availability. Half-Day options include:
- Session 1: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Session 2: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Drop-In Care is based on per diem attendance and can be booked as needed. Requirements include:
- Reservations booked minimally 48 hours in advance
- Full and half-day availability
- Children must have current medical and vaccinations on file.
- A child must be over 12 months of age.
- Cost is based on a per diem fee of $80-$105.